EDIX Saddles Items
For EDIX Saddles Items, please
- email email@example.com if you'd like to customize your set differently than offered in the options (different leathers, fenders, stirrups, irons, etc.).
- be aware that due to international delays and closures, some items sell out between shipments. If you order an item that ends up being out of stock, Ari will contact you ASAP and you will have the option for a full refund OR to wait until the item is available and will be given an estimated date of availability.
- understand that, if you order a smaller, individual item (a pommel, fenders, irons, etc.), Ari will invoice you separately for shipping. For reference, most smaller items fit in a medium USPS flat rate shipping box which is $15.50.
- be aware that most items will need to be ordered in from EDIX headquarters in the Netherlands. Customs generally takes 2 weeks, sometimes less and sometimes up to a month. Please be patient, Ari will update you as soon as she receives your order and sends it on to you.
- email firstname.lastname@example.org for further custom options! Saddle pads, bareback pads, etc. can come in most colors you could think of, but will need to be custom ordered. Even the soft tree saddles can be ordered in custom colors, it will just take longer for your item to be completed and delivered to you.
- consider emailing email@example.com for a fitting consultation. Only items purchased after a fitting consultation and with continued fitting support qualify for a 14 day trial period.
The 14 day trial process is:1. we decide on your order2. I check stock with EDIX- If everything is in stock, I PayPal invoice you and, as soon as its paid, your order is sent from the Netherlands- If everything is NOT in stock, I PayPal invoice you for half to reserve your items on the next shipment and invoice you for the second half plus shipping once the shipment arrives at EDIX. As soon as it's paid, your order is sent from the Netherlands.3. It usually takes between 2 and 3 weeks to clear customs, but lately it's been closer to 3 weeks. I keep you posted on the package that contains your order as it leaves the Netherlands, gets to the US, gets to customs, clears customs, gets to me, I send it to you, etc.4. When the package arrives here, I separate out your items and send them your way.5. You have 14 days from receiving your order to try everything and I'm available for fitting help via phone, email, text, pictures, videos, etc.6. If you're thrilled with your items, awesome! Transaction concluded.7. If you're not thrilled with an item, you let me know and have it postmarked and on its way back to me by the 14th day. Upon its arrival here in good, lightly used condition, I refund the full cost of the item.8. If you decide to return the whole order, I refund everything minus a $150-$250 fitting consultation fee (depending on order size), shipping and any nonrefundable PayPal fees.9. Forevermore I am available for fitting help and advice ;)